TheMortician
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMortician

A roleplay website designed for anything your little mind can think up P:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MidnightEclipse

MidnightEclipse

Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Empty
PostSubject: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:16 am

Vampires and Werewolves, two different species that walk among human, destined to hate each other for life.

For being friends with a Werewolf, Elizabeth got taken by a vampire, and changed. She was unaware that her best friend was a Werewolf, but that changes nothing. Now what will happen?

Needed:
Her best friend – Werewolf – Male- the rest is your choice

Rules
You can play a Vampire, Werewolf or Human
Follow Vera's rules please (:
I was lazy making this so don't mind me

Elizabeth Rose
Female
Age before turned: Sixteen Years
Real age: Still going through the transformation, needs blood.
Looks:
Fairly pale, still lightly tanned as the change has not yet complete, long dark brown hair, which is almost straight. Her eyes are different for a Vampire; they are blue with silver flecks through them. Standing at 5’ 9” she isn’t short.
Personality:
Still going through the change, her personality is still fairly unknown.
Back to top Go down
Vera
Admin
Vera

PostSubject: Re: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:26 am

[[ Hehe :3 Ze best friend ? Very Happy ]]
Back to top Go down
https://themortician.forummotion.com
MidnightEclipse

MidnightEclipse

PostSubject: Re: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:55 am

[[You may xD]]
Back to top Go down
Vera
Admin
Vera

PostSubject: Re: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:02 am

[[ Yey Razz ]]

Daniel Christopher Allen
Danny
Seventeen
Male
Werewolf
Jaw length blonde hair with pink and blue streaks, a slight tan, bright blue eyes and a tall, muscled build.
Sandy-coloured fur in his wolf form with those pink and blue streaks randomly tossed in, the same bright blue eyes and tall muscled build.
Back to top Go down
MidnightEclipse

MidnightEclipse

PostSubject: Re: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:20 am

[[Thanks Vera xD]]

I could feel the venom pulsing through me; it was set on what it wanted. I held on to the pain as much as I could but it was that over powering. I cried out in pain, and then glanced at my arm, should I mention I had a phobia of blood. I closed my eyes, hoping this would all be a dream and any moment I would wake up to my sister jumping on the bed saying it was time to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Vera
Admin
Vera

PostSubject: Re: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:30 am

Daniel yawned, slipping through the trees in silence with a cautious look on his features. He hadn't seen Elizabeth for a while now and he was kind of worried, so here he was, wolf and all, looking through the trees incase something had happened to her. THe large, multcoloured brute gave a heavy sigh and phased back to his human self, fixin a wrinkle in his polo shirt before heading out onto the sidwalk and going to see if she was at her house maybe,
Back to top Go down
MidnightEclipse

MidnightEclipse

PostSubject: Re: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:41 am

I could hear a laugh; it was all just a game to him. It will pass soon, I kept telling myself. I looked around; my vision blurred, I had no clue where I was and why this had to happen to me. I felt the pain slowly subside; I knew the transformation had almost complete. Something inside of my felt different, well of coarse it did, I thought to myself. I slowly got up, weak from not feeding.
Back to top Go down
Vera
Admin
Vera

PostSubject: Re: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:51 am

Daniel slowed a litle as he reached her door, hesitantly knocking a little and hoping she may answer. IOf course his hopes weren't high, because surely if she was home, she wouldn't be ignoring him right now.
Back to top Go down
MidnightEclipse

MidnightEclipse

PostSubject: Re: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:03 pm

Elizabeth’s mum walked to the door, opening it to see Daniel. “We haven’t heard from her yet,” she spoke with her head down.

First thing I had to do was get away from my creator, but how was I going to do that. His cold, harsh voice filled the room “Don’t worry, you will get a human or something tonight,” what if I didn’t want to hurt well kill someone I knew? Was I going to be that insensitive one day? “Well, would it be okay for me to at least go outside?” I spoke surprisingly calmly. He laughed, “there are things out there that will destroy you before you have the chance to even run at your age, you’re young and naïve now but you will have sense one day,” his voice not as harsh as usual.
Back to top Go down
Vera
Admin
Vera

PostSubject: Re: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:09 pm

Danny sighed, lookig down to his shoes "Oh..." he trailed off, chewing at the corner of his lip lightly. Where could she possibly be? Not in the forest, not at her house, none of hr friends had heard from her. Ugh...
Back to top Go down
MidnightEclipse

MidnightEclipse

PostSubject: Re: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:14 pm

I rolled my eyes, was he being truthful though? What if we weren’t the only thing to fear out there? I could only imagine what else could be out there. “Well what do you expect me to do until tonight then?” I asked in an annoyed tone, “Just sit and wait,” he spoke keeping his voice low.
Back to top Go down
Vera
Admin
Vera

PostSubject: Re: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Daniel frowned "Well..thanks anyways." he mumbled, turning and walking bck down the sidewalk. How coudl she just disappear? He couldn't even find her scent, and that was unbelieveably frustrating to him.
Back to top Go down
MidnightEclipse

MidnightEclipse

PostSubject: Re: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:21 pm

I thought about my family, they probably thought I ran away. It made me wonder, was anyone searching for me? I tried to avoid that thought, and I hoped they weren’t; I didn’t want them seeing me like this and I didn’t want to hurt them.
Back to top Go down
Vera
Admin
Vera

PostSubject: Re: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:02 pm

Danny finally settled for sitting on his front step, staring at her house across the street with a confused look upon his boyish features. If he were Elizabeth...where would he go? Why was that such a hard question to answer. He sighed and buried his head in his hands, closing his eyes with a frustrated sigh.
Back to top Go down
MidnightEclipse

MidnightEclipse

PostSubject: Re: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:08 pm

“How much longer are you going to keep me locked up in here?” I asked him, my throat burning with thirst. I mumbled to myself waiting for an answer, “Fine, it’s almost dusk, it’s probably a good time to go now, and the woods mightn’t be as crowded”. I paused before following him out the door and to a track which must have lead somewhere with ‘food’.
Back to top Go down
Vera
Admin
Vera

PostSubject: Re: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:12 pm

Daniel got to his feet with much reluctance, deciding to go back out for one more sweep over the forest. He jogged to the treeline, glancing around himself before phasing into his large wolf form and taking off at a dead run, nose to the ground.
Back to top Go down
MidnightEclipse

MidnightEclipse

PostSubject: Re: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:23 pm

[[I gotta go, bye bye]]

I closed my eyes, and got a feeling that there was a deer close by. I took off, running as fast as an unfed Vampire could. Then running into it and taking in out; I began feeding off it and it was long until there was nothing left to feed off. I sighed and returned to my maker, “Are you sure you want to choose that lifestyle?” he asked, “Well I certainly don’t want to hurt anyone, especially people I know, so yes” I spoke sternly.

Back to top Go down
Vera
Admin
Vera

PostSubject: Re: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:29 pm

[[ Aww D: Byezz. And nice icon ;D Razz ]]

Danny stopped dead in his tracks, lifting his head with his ears pinned back. Vampire? He hadn't smelled that around here in a very long time. A low, threatening growl escaped his jaws and the brute stepped forward, giving a loud snarl incase they were close enough to hear him.
Back to top Go down
MidnightEclipse

MidnightEclipse

PostSubject: Re: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:33 am

[[haha thanks xD]]

I looked at my creator, he had heard something, and what ever it was it couldn’t be good. “What’s wrong?” I asked, hiding my concerns. “Oh, it’s nothing” he spoke quietly, then adding “I hope,” thinking I couldn’t hear.
Back to top Go down
Vera
Admin
Vera

PostSubject: Re: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:58 am

Daniel gave a slight noise of annoyance as they ignored him, picking up a jog in their direction with his ears tight against his skull and liops pulled back to reveal his jagged teeth.
Back to top Go down
MidnightEclipse

MidnightEclipse

PostSubject: Re: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:59 am

“Just run,” I heard him say trying to stay calm, I had no choice, but how was I to run if I was not even sure what I was running from.
Back to top Go down
Vera
Admin
Vera

PostSubject: Re: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:15 am

Daniel could now here them, well, one of them talking to the other. He shook his head, picking up a flat out run and sliding to a stop as he neared the pair, perking his ears forward and circling around the space where they were, keeping on the outside so they couldnt see him.
Back to top Go down
MidnightEclipse

MidnightEclipse

PostSubject: Re: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:20 am

I moved away, trying to stay hidden as I ran; something stopped me from running, curiosity. I wanted to know what could make someone so horrible, so scared.
Back to top Go down
Vera
Admin
Vera

PostSubject: Re: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:35 am

Danny heard the other one run a little, so he took this as a chance to get the other one. He gave a loud growl and leaped, landing in a flurry of fur and dust next to the male vampire, a loud snarl building in his chest as he looked down on the creature.
Back to top Go down
MidnightEclipse

MidnightEclipse

PostSubject: Re: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:41 am

I heard his usual laugh, something was there. I ducked behind a bush, barely able to see what was going on, just a large figure shadowing over my creator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen   Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes - Werewolf//Vampire//Teen
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheMortician :: Roleplays :: Fantasy-
Jump to: