TheMortician
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMortician

A roleplay website designed for anything your little mind can think up P:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GIrleh and Meee :P

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Vera
Admin
Vera

GIrleh and Meee :P Empty
PostSubject: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:11 pm

You know the plot, we discussed it.
Well...actually not really.
So just go with it xD

Jeremy Brian Evans
Jeremy.
Male.
Eighteen.
Light, platinum blonde hair streaked through with various shades of pink and blue. Slightly tanned skin. Thin and slender, but as muscled as he needs to be. 5'10". Round, sea green eyes.
Quiet and shy, although willing and easy to persuade into doing what you want, Jeremy also doesn't take to long to snap.
In his wolf form.
Jeremy looks almost the same. He has thick, sandy blonde fur with random streaks through of his pinks and blues. Those cynical sea-green eyes stare you down and he is large, well muscled and agile.
Werewolf thingy xDD

Yeah, excuse his overall crappiness P:

== vera
Back to top Go down
https://themortician.forummotion.com
GirlehfromPB
Admin
GirlehfromPB

PostSubject: Re: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:13 pm

<center><I>'Failure to prepare. Is to Prepare for failure'</I>
I prepared...Prepared...Though can you ever really prepare yourself for life? To be immortal? To be unusual...Different? The freak of the crowd? To be spontainuously odd.. Can you ever prepare yourself for that? Who would want this life? Thanks to my mother, and the father-whom I will never meet as my mother tore him to shreds after consiving me and my brother- They have created some freak. The monster I'm two mortal enimies combined. Now figure that one out. I have to hate myself though live with myself, could you live like that? Any who, time for me to stop rambling on. I guess you would want to know some random rubbish about me...Though seriously I'm not that interesting, i'm based around two series of books, both written by Keri Arthur, and a real person...Though i'll leave you to figure whom that will be.

Well...Actually i'm not imortal, if i deprive my vampric side I will become weak, near death. If I deprive my wolf side i'll go into bloodlust...Like my mother did when she created me and my twin, literally distorying the young vampire limb from limb. Now, if I went into that it would be a lot worse as my mother was pure werewolf. I have wolf sences with vampric speed, sight, strength and also the gift of being telepathic. Though me and my twin Rhoan aren't connected mentally like most twins from where we come from. We flicker between Melborne and Lyndhurst. Of course both located in australia. My brother works as a private investigator, Jack-vampire boss-, Jake-human, yet powered, secretry-. And me you ask? I'm simply the mad paper pusher, well was. I let my past catch up with me, my five sisters... One brother... Epileptic mother. What could I do? It simply got too much!! Not my fault. I'm a god damn Vampire cross with a werewolf!

Any way lets get to moi! Now where does one start? I'm known as a freak...obviously seeing as i'm a hybird...a very rare one...I presume you know my breed by now. I am female, straight...Currently single(okay well between guys) I'm seventeen years old, though I have been forced to grow up before my time. I'll get to that part later, thats in my history *looks over* next one down. Right, anyway. my build is slender, i'm thin though not anorexic. My build is more...Athletic than anything else, not the usual build you find in wolves, I take after my vampire side with my bodys features and characteristics, i'm quite muscular though in wolves human form they tend to not be muscular in human form, the feminine side always was more scrawney as human. The male was musculer in both forms, I advise never laughing at a werewolf, fully one of not. You just wouldn't live. My ex found that one out the hard way. Okay, I should now stop rambling and let you know about my personality. I'm alright...If you get me on a good day. If you mess me around in anyway it will come back and smash you in the face...Oh wait...that'll either be my eight inch stilletto heel, my brothers fist, or my fist. Don't under estimate me, me and my brother may not be mentally linked though we can feel each others pain. You mess with one, your automatically messing with the other, if it's relationship trouble, phsyical or mental. He'll know and will track you down, as he's a private investigator he knows a lot. Any way, back to me. MY mood can change in a split second, and they'll be no reason for it. It will just change, right oon the spot. I can go from happy to depressed. Just like that. I do try and stop it from happening, though that plan fails most of the time. What can I do? Just two simple messages...Don't push me and DON'T judge me.

<I>They say time fixes things, though it's you that has to fix things</I>
I am about to give you a...what <I>I</i> would call a <B>minor</B> insite on my past, though so much has happened in those seventeen years. Most of it has mentally scared me, messed me up in the head, it's why I am the way I am. Thanks to my parents...The bloody alpha of my previous pack. Though back to the plot. After I was born the pack imediately decided they wanted to get rid of me and Rhoan, We were a cross breeds and as our pack-the red pack- Was close to 'going out of buisness' this was the last thing they wanted, being forced the get rid of us, though our mother kept us on. Only being a pack of two didn't help either. Our mother raised us as best as she could untill we hit puberty. When wolves get moody and frisky. Our mother didn't want us to leave, we were her first born though the alpha grabbed me by the scruff of my neck and tossed my fragile figure over the cliff edge. Rhoan was soon to follow, that moment has specifically scared me, i'm terrified of hights. I tremble viciously, uncontrolably. It feels as if the goosebumps that rapidly race across my skin are making little holes for my raging heart to rip out of my chest. It took me weeks to leave the coma, during that time Rhoan had dragged me to the streets, we lived there for a while...And I met Tommy, he was breaking into a corner shop as I was buying some sweets, I was only twelve at the time though I though he was the one, as our eyes met my soal seemed to melt into his, becoming one with him. He let me a Rhoan join his little 'gang'. 'Possy' if you wish Our bond grew stronger as we grew closer, but then he began to learn the strength of my telepathic powers, using them for evil. But the streets soon caught up with him, he'd got so many enemies over the years, using me to help with a bank robery. Let's keep it polite and say he never got through it, the police said I was lucky to get out, he'd somehow blocked Rhoan from helping me. I was so scared, feeling so vonrible. He'd used me so esily, controlling my thoughts... But then Rhoan managed to get into work, with Jack. We kept the fact we were twins a secret between us. I became the crummy paper pusher and he went out doing under cover stuff. Jack to us both in with welcoming arms, though he's only like that with us. Over the years he watched us grow up, watched me 'come out of my shell'. Though only then did he notice how badly damaged I was. He introduced Jake to me, though I seemed to cowar away from him. jake had a sence of evila rund him...Just like Tommy. I was petrified of my boss's best mate. Now that proved it. Shortly after I'd turned seventeen Jack decided I actually needed a better education, sending me off to some school in a corner of America...
<I>It's not the weapon thats dangerous, it's the person behind it</I>

Now I guess your wondering what I look like. OKay, here I go...On my own...Lol. Lets get straight to it. My slender figure stands at five foot seven inches. My face is more of an ovel shape, though my cheek bones refinded. My eyes are midnight blue, with black specks. Seeming to indulge you in the dark depths. My eye lashes are long, black. Showing my need to not wear make up, they highlight my eyes perfectly alone.I look young, like a small child, not the fully grown teenager that I am. My ginger locks cascade down my back in hundreds of perfect curls, i always have a few covering my left eye, hiding most of the left face, trying to hid the scar that ran the whole way down the left side of my body...from being thrown over the clif at such a young age. You pretty much know everything else abour my looks and apperance.

<I>Life goes on...Don't live in the past.</I>
I am currently in school, no longer the crummy paper pusher. I live alone in the apartment as Rhoan lives with his mate Liander. I may decide to settle down some time soon, though i'm npt sure...How can someone with two sides have one soal mate? Thats the question I keep asking myself, Rhoan keeps asking me. ALl I know is I need to get my little butt in gear if I ever want to start a family, my brother found out a month ago that his vampire side has already taken his fertility. Snatched away hsi chances of producing, succesfully breeding...not that he could do that with a male mate anyway...but thats him. I have found out i'm temperarily fertile, after what Talon-a previous mate-had done, the amount of stuff he'd loaded into my system to get me pregnant...Though he failed. Will someone else succed? Or will my willpower get embraced by darkness? WIll my soal be chased by shadows...Will I have to dance with the devil himself? Just to get the one wish I want...? Or will my heart forever faid into darkness?? How am I suppost to know? I'm seventeen...Stressed and have been told basically it's now or never...Though what if this two sided person wanted to have the one soal mate? Is he out there? Or will I turn out with my brother...Going for a she...? I don't know. No one knows the answer to my questions. I'll just have too keep on living to find out... Lets hope I survive that long so I can find out... Or maybe I'll die alone....

I am Simple Failure...Weird name huh? Actually its Nikki Jenson, though i'm known as failure. It was what my mother called me...My old pack called me. My new pack is me, Rhoan and Liander. A pack of three, though the pack size doesn't matter, Liander see's me as a sister just as much as Rhoan does...Though will our secret get out? Will someone discover what I truely am?....... More unanswered questions...The list endless...Will I ever get them all answered???

</Center>
Back to top Go down
GirlehfromPB
Admin
GirlehfromPB

PostSubject: Re: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:48 pm

[i] [center]Failure-
I called to the wolf within, shifting shape with ease, my clothes disolving within the magic of the transformation...Except part of my underwear..The bra never seems to survive the transformation. I sighed heavilt, padding forward as I subsided my thoughts, focusing on the rute ahead. I didn't want to go to school, my wolf side my prevent me from sucking the humans dry, but for how long for? I worked with a bunch of vampires, my twin and a load of super natural humans...
Back to top Go down
Vera
Admin
Vera

PostSubject: Re: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:57 pm

Jeremy pushed his nose around in the dirt, catching lingering scents and snorting before lifting his head. He had been out here since early morning, and school was soon. Ah..school. He snorted, shaking out his fur and lifting his muzzle to the breeze. Nothing of much interest, just the same mix of vampire and werewolf he;d scented earlier. Apparently they had been through here alot. The large, multi-coloured wolf yawned, taking a few steps forward before picking up his usual, easy lope. He had places to be. Like at home getting ready for school. With his little brother and sister. But who really cared? Nobody, exactly.
Back to top Go down
GirlehfromPB
Admin
GirlehfromPB

PostSubject: Re: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:02 pm

Failure-
It was my first day, no one liked the first day...Though the thought slipped away, a scent came to my nose, she whined softly, pawing the ground for a moment longer before lunging after the scent, my feet silent as the threw me acorss, the scent was becoming stronger... It was male...Pure wolf...Though not human... I stopped, reaching out telepathically, grazing his outside thoughts...School. Nerd I thought with a grin. Cutious to know if he'd notice me... Something would be wrong if he didn't I was half vampire! I was suppost to hate myself...
Back to top Go down
Vera
Admin
Vera

PostSubject: Re: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:06 pm

Jeremy suddenly stopped, his ears flicking back. Vampire. He snorted, turning his body to face the scent and letting out a low snarl. But this was weird, there was something...different about this scent. Sure, it was heavily layed down with vampire, but then there was that familiar, home-like scent of werewolf in there. Yet still, he crouched defensively, teeth bared and a low, rumbling snarl building in his chest. As if daring this...thing to proceed forward. But he couldn't ignore the feeling that an attack on this creature would be wrong, like taking away from his own kind. But..the vampire...and...augh...this was confusing.
Back to top Go down
GirlehfromPB
Admin
GirlehfromPB

PostSubject: Re: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:10 pm

Failure-
I suddenly released a vicious snarl. My ears pinned as I emerged. I could sence his confusion. A small whine escaped as blood foamed at my mouth. I didn't want to attack...But I would if he did. All I wanted was a friend. I sighed softly, thinking
Back to top Go down
Vera
Admin
Vera

PostSubject: Re: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Jeremy ignored her whine, shaking his head. He stiffened slightly, grimacing at the overwhelming scent of vampire. What could force two different species to make a creature such as this? The male wolf growled once more, watching her warily, still in his defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
GirlehfromPB
Admin
GirlehfromPB

PostSubject: Re: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:25 pm

Failure-
I wanted to back a step, my firey red pelt standing out against the shadows that embraced me. Though a larger red wolf appered beside me. I sighed rolling me eyes, glaring at Rhoan, he growled baring his teeth at the male, no one touched his sister. No one breathed over her. His scent almot identical to mine. I steped away from my twin, though I was going closer to the strange male...Crap. I looked between the two, basically in the middle of it...
Back to top Go down
Vera
Admin
Vera

PostSubject: Re: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:30 pm

Jeremy shifted his gaze to the male wolf, lettnig out a growl. Him he could attack, he wasn't a fae. Well...hopefully not, cause he sure smelled like a guy. He snorted, shaking his head and flickering his gaze onto the female. She stood right in the middle, blocking his path. He sighed, sidestepping and returning his glare to the larger wolf with a low snarl.
Back to top Go down
GirlehfromPB
Admin
GirlehfromPB

PostSubject: Re: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Falure-
Rhoan snarled though seemed forced away, backing reluctantly. My gaze fixed on him, forcing him away before releasing my grasp, letting him sulk s he went back to work. I watched the male before me raising an eyebrow. What did he want...
Back to top Go down
Vera
Admin
Vera

PostSubject: Re: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:35 pm

Jeremy watched the pair, straightening out and standing to his full height. She had power over him? Nice. He smirked "What...what are you?" he asked hesitnatly, trying not to sound rude.
Back to top Go down
GirlehfromPB
Admin
GirlehfromPB

PostSubject: Re: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:37 pm

Falure-
"A dhampire" I spoke softly, "A strange crossbreed between a vampire and a werewolf, my mother caught my father while in bloodlust, he was newly turned so fertile. She bred before decapitating him" I explained simply. I didn't like what I was. But I would get used to it...Eventually...I guess
Back to top Go down
Vera
Admin
Vera

PostSubject: Re: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:55 pm

Jeremy gave her a look that sent off the impression he thought she was crazy "Your a vampire, and a werewolf?" he asked, tilting his head to the side in confusion. A hybrid? Really?
Back to top Go down
GirlehfromPB
Admin
GirlehfromPB

PostSubject: Re: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:58 pm

Failure-
"Unfortunately" I sighed, hating what I was. It was almost as if I had two souls, constantly fighting at each other, trying to win, my wolf side was more dominant, though with my rapidly deteriorating fertility...and dreams of having a family it was obvious it was always going to be just me Rhoan and Liander.
Back to top Go down
Vera
Admin
Vera

PostSubject: Re: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:03 pm

Jeremy nodded "I see.." he said simply, sitting down and kneading the ground with his paws. He sighed, lifting his gaze and looking at the wolf...thing with a frown, before looking away once more. He shook his head "W-well I must be going." he said simply "I...have school.." he said, nodding as if in assurance to himself.
Back to top Go down
GirlehfromPB
Admin
GirlehfromPB

PostSubject: Re: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:06 pm

Failure-
"I'm suppost to, but i'm not going" I spoke, laying down, resting my head upon my paws. I watched him, wondeirng if he was going to leave, stay comment or what. Curious they wa he seemed suddenly intreeged about me
Back to top Go down
Vera
Admin
Vera

PostSubject: Re: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:12 pm

Jeremy paused, watching her for a moment "You should..." he mused, shaking his head. What was he talking about? The wolf yawned, standing and taking a few steps forward.
Back to top Go down
GirlehfromPB
Admin
GirlehfromPB

PostSubject: Re: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:16 pm

-Failure-
I looked up at him sighing softly. "Why, My boss is forcing me to go to school, aparently being an undercover agent isn't the life for a seventeen year old" I told him, "I doubt you'd recongnise me human anyway" I grinned widely
Back to top Go down
Vera
Admin
Vera

PostSubject: Re: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:21 pm

Jeremy cocked his head "Oh...really?" he asked, laughing softly and turning slightly to face her.
Back to top Go down
GirlehfromPB
Admin
GirlehfromPB

PostSubject: Re: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:23 pm

-Failure-
"You won't. But if your nice, maybe i'll show you"I told him,my eyes glistening with excitement. I waved my tail around like an excited puppy. Watching him,
Back to top Go down
Vera
Admin
Vera

PostSubject: Re: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:29 pm

Jeremy sat down once more, letting out a short chuckle "Oh will I now.." he said softly, pricking his ears attentively.
Back to top Go down
GirlehfromPB
Admin
GirlehfromPB

PostSubject: Re: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:32 pm

-Failure-
"Thought you needed to go to school..." I reminded him, standing. If he was staying I'd show him...If. Though how he'd react she didn't know
Back to top Go down
Vera
Admin
Vera

PostSubject: Re: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:37 pm

Jeremy rolled his eyes "Oh shoot, it don't matter...I cans skip." he replied with a wink, laughing quietly.
Back to top Go down
GirlehfromPB
Admin
GirlehfromPB

PostSubject: Re: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:40 pm

-Failure-
"Stay here then" I spoke before jogging off into the trees, shifting shape into my human form, letting my fringe fall over my scar, hiding the evidence. It didn't help I was only in a low cut vest top and knee length skirt... The remains of my bra fell to my feet before I walked ff, going to find him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GIrleh and Meee :P   GIrleh and Meee :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GIrleh and Meee :P
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheMortician :: Roleplays :: Private Roleplays-
Jump to: