TheMortician
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMortician

A roleplay website designed for anything your little mind can think up P:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The World of Dreams || Teen/Fantasy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vera
Admin
Vera

The World of Dreams || Teen/Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: The World of Dreams || Teen/Fantasy   The World of Dreams || Teen/Fantasy Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:44 am

There’s a place that I’ve found
As far as I can see
This place lies within
The depths of my dreams
In a garden surrounded
By fire and trees
Through the smoke a silhouette I can barely see
There’s a man with an axe
Standing in the rain

The peace, the beauty, the grace. Standing there. With nothing but my best friend at my side. A sloping valley, surrounded by only the tall trees, and the thin wisp of a river. All of it seeming to reflect the friendly nature of this person before us. This man. Standing there alone. Staring into my soul. Not scared, not alarmed. Just staring. Although I must admit, I was kind of freaked out. My gaze wandered to the soul standing next to me. Not just anybody though. Truly my best friend. We were always there for each other, nothing could tear as apart. Never. She was equally as creeped out as I. But her eyes turned to that of pure horror after a few seconds, and I could see the warm glow reflecting on her pale skin. Oh no...I spun around to see this wonderful place, being brought down by hungry flames. Eager to destroy, eager to take back what was always there. I gasped and tugged on her sleeve, trying to pull her away from the fire. Yet she just stood there, watching this man with a robotic appearence about her once sloppy disposition. And then the rain started. Coming down in sheets, covering everything. This man. He had changed. He wasn't as...friendly now. More menacing. An axe clutched close to his chest, a wild light about those once soft eyes.

Looked me straight in the eyes
This is what he had to say

Never fall asleep
You won’t wake up
Destroy the guillotine
Before he does

I shook my head. Listening to the words reflect in my mind. Ringing out as clear as he had spoken them. I shuddered and stumbled back a few steps. I inhaled sharply and grabbed my friend's arm, dragging her along with me as I ran for all that I lived for. "Its just a dream, its just a dream, its just a dream.." I repeteated over and over, assuring myself. Trying to grasp this last hope that it was infact a dream. Although...it was too real. And then she slowed, pulling me to a stop. I growled under my breath "Evangeline, we don't have the time for this!" I shouted. She shook her head "We have all the time in the world Ri. This is dream world..." she trailed off, her lips curving into a bright smile. I gave her a look that practically screamed annoyance and shook my head "Eva, this is stupid. Come on!" but she simply shook her head no and plopped down onto the singed grass "I'm staying here. And you should too. We're stuck here until you can defeat <i>him</i>..." she said in that same, trance-like voice. Her eyes misting over as she looked up to me. I glowered "What are you talking about? This is <i>my</i> dream, don't tell me what to do!" I snapped, crossing my arms over my chest. Evangeline just stared at me "Riley don't you get it? We won't wake up until hes gone. Thats what he said, that we must destroy him if we want to wake up..". I lifted one eyebrow and sat down next to her "So what are we talking here..."

Hours passed, and Eva explained to me what this man had told her. How he had gotten in her head and explained everything we were to do. She had discovered that the pair of us, along with a few others trapped in dream world were to find each other, and destroy this force of evil. An immortal. How she was never told, and why was not explained. But if we failed, we weren't ever going to wake up. Ever. To our parents, we were all comatose, vegetables. And would be that way for several weeks. The only thing we had to help us, was the familiar we could summon upon meeting. As in, once all of us arrived together, some form of jewelry would find a way to wrap around our wrist, or dangle around our neck. And that was the key to defeating this immortal. The raw power of imagination, and the lethal use of a familiar.

Song; My Apocalypse by Escape the Fate

Rules

NO ROMANCE IS INTENDED IN THIS PLOT!
Have fun.
STICK TO THE DARNED PLOT!
I won't hesitate to exclude you if you don't listen to what I have to say =/
Evangeline is open for use Smile

My Character

Full Name : Riley Jared Thomson
Called : Riley, Ri
Appears As : A tall, lanky male. Well shaped features. Auburn hair that falls to his jaw, hanging in his silver-blue eyes and covering his ears. Somewhat tanned skin.
Personna : Headstrong, feels the need to always be in charge of whatever it is hes doing. Easy to talk to, yet also easily upset and annoyed.
Familiar*When they are brought in* : A 7'2", silver-blue dragon >Very Happy

*Note*
Your familiar must somehow relate to your character's apperance wether it be the colour of their hair/eyes, or have the same eye colour, or have the same personality. Anything. Smile

yeyz,
== vera
Back to top Go down
https://themortician.forummotion.com

The World of Dreams || Teen/Fantasy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheMortician :: Roleplays :: Fantasy-
Jump to: